Saturday, January 15, 2011

Photography Fundraiser Fun

So, today was the first photography fundraiser event to aid in the adoption travel costs for our 2 trips to Ethiopia. It was soooo fun! Two of our friends are both amazingly talented photographers who rent a studio space and decided to run with the idea of a photography fundraiser for us. The kids and I went (Jaden was working) and had a blast. I must admit, our session went a little long, but what can I say? Both of my kids are TOTAL HAMS!! It was so cute to see them pose and so cute to hear Drew's love for his little sister. He kept saying he wanted her in his individual shots and saying 'I love you, Carissa' to get her to smile. It was adorable! What an awesome event! I think many friends had good intentions of coming and booking a session, but I know it's close to Christmas and a lot of people are still trying to catch up on putting away photos from the busy holiday season. But, there is another date set for March 5th and I'm guessing people with be eager to come in on that date for Easter/Spring pictures. Here is a seek peak of my silly, silly girl sliding away. :)

No comments: