Saturday, December 11, 2010

Slowly but Surely...

   We finished day two of our adoption classes yesterday. Day two was not nearly as fun - especially without the two adorable visitors! But it was still so awesome to keep dreaming and learning about our future child. I can't wait to begin our home study. It's such a neat experience and such a privilege to be asked to do it. :)

   Today is a snow day. I'm getting caught up from being gone in classes all day the past two days. I really don't know how full-time working moms do it!! I sure couldn't! Plus, I missed the kids lots. So, today has been full of cleaning, laundry, and dancing with the kids. :) I'm grateful for a day at home with my kiddos! Oh oh - by the way - time to pull out another baby gate!! This girl is crawling up the stairs!! Yikes!

No comments: