Thursday, December 9, 2010

One PIP Class In

  Today was a wonderful day. We had our first PIP (Parents in Process) Class to learn all about adoption. It was really neat to spend the full day with 2 other couples who are in the process of adopting. One other couple was adoption from Ethiopia as well and the other from Russia. They had a guest speaker come in who has adopted NINE children from Ethiopia!! Yep - NINE!! She brought two of them in - 3 year old girls... Can I say I totally fell in love with them. Oh boy!!! They were adorable and soooo sweet!!! And gorgeous. I can't even tell you how much my heart broke watching those girls. I just CAN'T WAIT to meet our little baby!!! :)
  Also, one of the couples there told me about this organization that helps families fundraise for adoption travel expenses... They sell coffee for $12.95 per bag plus $5.00 shipping (for one or two bags) and then, you get $5.00 per bag to help with adoption costs!! What an awesome idea. We just ordered our first two bags! Here is the link to our ordering site. I know a lot of you who read our blog are BIG coffee drinkers, so feel free to order away!! :) We appreciate it! Every little bit helps so much - especially with the two trips to Ethiopia.
http://www.justlovecoffee.com/TheThomas

No comments: