Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Recovery Update

  Well, today was the day after surgery. Drew slept in our bed last night. He did have a fever last night, but other than that (worrying me about the fever) it was great to have him sleep in our bed! He NEVER sleeps in our bed (never has) so this was WONDERFUL!! I could get used to it. :) Anyway, he woke up in rough shape - lots of crying and screaming. So much so, that I called in the reinforcements (my mom). She came up and spent the day. Funny though, soon as I told Drew that grandma was coming - he perked right up, and didn't come down (except for eye drop times) until bed time. He is doing GREAT today, now that grandma is here. I had to remind him several times that golf and basketball are still off limits. Now, if I could convince him to take his eyedrops and ointment (IN his eye) a bit easier...
  Anyway, having my mom around today was nice. I look forward to more help tomorrow! :) Hopefully the morning will be better as well.
  Here is a picture of the kids and Cho-Cho Soul (a childrens' music group) from the Imagination Movers Concert we went to last week. And, one of Drew and I too. :)


No comments: