Thursday, February 3, 2011

I-600A is in the Mail!!

I mailed out our I-600A application this morning! Basically, this is the form we send to the USCIS for them to schedule our appointment to go get FBI fingerprinting done. According to a discussion board that I read (obsessively), we will probably travel to Milwaukee to be fingerprinted in Mid-March (about a month from the date they receive our application). I've never met anyone so excited to get fingerprinted! :) Haha.
After we get fingerprinted and then we get our 171-H form back as clearance, we should have our whole dossier completed. :) Then, we send our completed dossier to Holt. They approve it. And we are officially ON THE WAIT LIST!!!! Oh boy! I can't wait. There are so many steps and so much waiting involved. I'm not a good 'waiter' either. I enjoy staying busy and getting stuff done - this sitting around and waiting for others to get stuff done just KILLS me!!! But... Strength will rise as we wait upon the lord...
Maybe, before child #3 arrives, I can get a full nights sleep? Hmmm - we'll see!!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Wow! You're just cruising along! :)

Annie said...

You're just cruising along! Great job!!

The Mom said...

So excited for you! We just might get to travel together! Let's hope so!