Friday, May 20, 2011

Back from Disney World!!

We just returned back from Disney World late last night (or should I say early this morning). My mother promised Drew, when he was in the NICU, that she would take him to Disney World some day. She decided now was as good of a time as any, since her physical health is a bit unpredictable, at best. It was so fun. I think we were like energizer bunnies while there. We just kept going and going and going... It was so fun. The kids had a blast. :) Here is one of my favorite pictures. I'll post more when I get some time. For now, it's catching up on laundry and cleaning around here!!
On our last morning at the resort, we went swimming. Guess who we saw at the pool (besides Vern Yip) -- someone even more 'famous' in my eyes -- a family who adopted from Ethiopia. Well, Jaden met the dad, I was swimming with the kids. Anyway, the dad said, 'that place (Ethiopia) will change your life.' I think it already has!! :) His ONE regret about the whole thing (adopted about 2 and 1/2 years ago) was not adopting two children the first time. The adoption agency they used (they live in Canada, I think) went out of business right when they were beginning the process of adopting another child from Ethiopia. Makes you wonder, maybe we should adopt two as well?!?

No comments: